Friday, February 4, 2011

Skeleton Critiques

Skeleton Critiques were today and was i amazed at some of my fellow class mates projects. Some of the where so complex and seem that they spend tons of hours on and a few looked like the were done right before class. I really enjoyed going around to the different labs get inspired by others work. it makes me think what if i did this to mine or something. It allows us to get inspired and as well inspire others with  our own work. I have posted a few that i tend to extremely like.

 This was one from my lab. I thought  This was done extremely well. It must of taken for ever. it was done my a Metal Arts Major student, it was very symetcical and had an nice soft felling. It reminded my of a chandelier at first then  a flower.Over all a Great Job Done!
 This piece caught my eye right away. It had a pattern going with every other side covered in skin. It is very well done geometric piece. and the best past of all was the little twirly part in the middle of the structure.It consisted of a triangle structure.
this one was interesting. It literally look like the wires from the wall were coming out creating a bouquet of flowers. The placement of this particular piece would have worked better i think coming out of the floor, because it resembles flowers, personal i don't know of any flower that grow horizontally.

No comments:

Post a Comment